A project to improve the digital skills of young people
Applications are now closed.
Creative England and Nominet Trust have launched a £1million investment fund to support organisations or charities and social businesses and projects that are using technology to increase digital engagement and skills.
The UK is heading towards a digital crisis; a shortage of workers with the correct digital skills could cost our economy £63 billion a year. We want to address this and our new iAMDigital fund aims to improve the life chances of young people, in particular 16-24 year olds, by investing in scalable businesses and projects that increase digital engagement.
How much is available?
- We are offering interest-free loans or equity investments ranging from £50,000 to £200,000.
- These investments will be matched 50% by the applicant organisation; for example, an investment request of £50,000 must be matched by £50,000 additional private funding.
Who can apply?
Your organisation should:
- Have a social mission
- Create digital content or have a creative angle to your offering
- Be an SME (start up, early stage or established)
- Have your major operations and beneficiaries in England, outside of Greater London.
Click here for FAQs and here for the fund guidelines
For further guidance please contact: