Results for 2012
- Citizen historians and social change
HPVI1305806602 Nick Stanhope We Are What We Do ...
- Nudge or Compel? Can behavioural economics tackle the digital exclusion of older people?
A report from the International Longevity Centre (ILC) - UK Offering people the opportunity to ‘Return to Paper’ if they are unsatisfied with ...
- Service Providers should offer “Return to Paper Guarantee” to the digitally excluded.
Older internet users less isolated, lonely and more in control than non-users, finds new report. 29th November 2012 ...
- Virtually Anorexic – Where’s the harm?
A research study on the risks of pro-anorexia websites 28th November 2012 ...
- Local hero benefits from campaign on internet access for all
ZNFJ1312719844 Dan Jellinek Headstar ...
- Social Media for Voluntary Organisations
NKPC1288863977 Simon Duncan Electroville ...