Improving the quality of life for older people
Results for Improving the quality of life for older people
- Moving public services online could isolate the elderly
5.5million older people – over half of all people aged 65 or above - from accessing vital services such as ... 5.5million have never used the internet with two thirds citing a lack of interest in or need for the internet as their main reason for being offline. Only 5% of those aged 65 or above own a smartphone compared ...
- Dementia Centre’s online virtual care home nominated for top award
10th September 2012 Latest news The University of Stirling Dementia S ...
- Nominet Trust to fund five innovative new projects in latest funding round
28th August 2012 Press releases Nominet Trust, has today announced th ...
- Our Digital Planet exhibition: The power of the internet in pictures arrives in Glasgow
Glasgow residents urged to get online 7th November 2012 Press release ...
- Tullibody man wins national photography competition
Gifted Brian Smith beats hundreds of others from across the UK 16th August 2012 ...
- New report challenges the assumption that all young people are digitally savvy
Thursday 16th August - Monday 3rd September Bristol: Wednesday 5th September - Monday 24th ...