Results for UK-wide
- New research reveals 'huge inequalities' in life chances
The Independent.co.uk - UK - home news 18th July 2012 In the media ...
- Open data and charities
This State of the Art review, explores open data as it relates to the charitable sector. It defines open data, describes the background context of a knowledge economy, and outlines key opportunities and challeng ...
- Young people face a postcode lottery for their life chances, new data reveals
How young people’s life chances are determined by where they are born and grow up 18th July 2012 ...
- National photography competition to unveil the power of the Internet
We're calling for entries now 16th July 2012 Latest news ...
- World’s first smartphone for blind people now available
12th July 2012 Latest news Georgie, a smartphone designed for blind p ...
- Minister finds out how technology can help communities at South Yorkshire Centre
6th July 2012 Latest news Organisations could do more for their commu ...