YouthNet has completed the first stage of a research project funded by the Nominet Trust that looks at how young people use mobile devices to meet their support needs. The research, involving more than 1,000 young people, consisted of online focus groups, an online survey, and offline workshops. more >
What we support
Sign up to our RSS Feed
and receive the What We Support Nominet Trust RSS Feed.
Sign up to our newsletter
and keep up to date with all the latest news and developments from Nominet Trust.
- Young people, mobile phones and help seeking
- Introducing FLiP - helping young people find their strengths
- “We don’t have a culture of panic around here”
- The young adult postcode lottery
- A young person’s perspective on developing TheSite.org for mobile
- Making progress on digital inclusion and digital engagement